Thursday, December 10, 2009

Funny....

  • Noah tried to EAT a cinnamon Christmas tree ornament this morning! You should have seen the look on his face when he realized that it wasn't a cookie after all!

  • I had a note written up on our dry erase board in my sloppy hand-writing. Joel looked at in in confusion and said "Jaime, what is a 'B16' box? I laughed, because what I had actually written on the board was "Joel, do you have a BIG box at the office?", not a 'B-16' box :)

  • I put a tube of ground turkey into the fridge yesterday morning to thaw for dinner. At dinner time, I went over to the freezer, absent-mindedly pulled out another tube of turkey, and began to cut it open. "Wow, this turkey is still completely frozen! I thought it would have thawed at least some being in the fridge all day" Good grief! I got all the way through de-frosting the turkey in the microwave and turning it into meatballs before I realized that the turkey that I had meant to use was still in the fridge!

1 comment:

Chuck said...

yep the baby is definitely getting all the oxygenated blood!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...