Thursday, November 19, 2009

Guess who!

Can anybody guess who is the guilty one responsible for this mess? Ahhhhh.....I heard several 'Eli's!' Bingo. This has happened before on a much, much smaller scale, and I thought he had learned his lesson. Apparently not. The whole room was covered in baby powder---from the floor to the furniture, to the legos ON the floor, to...well, everything! It was actually just laying in mounds in a few different places. You could hardly breathe when you walked in, that's how much baby powder was just 'floating around' in the air! I actually had to scoop up legos, put them in a kitchen collinder, and rinse them out in the bath-tub. That's alot of legos, folks! Let's just say his Mama was none too happy after having to scrub down his entire room. I really do love my Eli-guy just the way he is, I wouldn't change him for the world----but where in the world does he come up with such crazy ideas??!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

UGH. Those kinds of messes drive me bonkers!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my! Head in a toilet bowl and baby powder... all in ONE week!! Well, at least he has transitioned from dirty messes to pretty smelly messes :) :) :)

Chuck said...

and you thought the health care bill was a mess...

Appletree said...

I bet he only does it to keep your blog very entertaining :-) ... or to say it with the season to upcome: let it snow let it snow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...