Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lovin' Life....

Tomorrow, I am going to.....

  • enjoy having my husband home from work for the WHOLE day :)
  • go get my flu shot
  • give a piano lesson (yes, I remembered it this week!!)
  • go grocery shopping for one week instead of two, which I am loving!
  • blow raspberries on Noah's belly and watch in delight as he giggles and giggles
  • get a Sunday School lesson ready for Eli's class--gotta love those sweet 2-3 year olds!
  • attempt to make a delicious Spicy Honey Chicken Salad which my sister-'n-law fixed for us while we were at the beach this summer---ummm....good stuff!
  • Try a new fruit salsa dip with cinnamon chips for dessert

Yep, it's gonna be a good day! (All except for the flu shot part......)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

enjoy!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...