- enjoy having my husband home from work for the WHOLE day :)
- go get my flu shot
- give a piano lesson (yes, I remembered it this week!!)
- go grocery shopping for one week instead of two, which I am loving!
- blow raspberries on Noah's belly and watch in delight as he giggles and giggles
- get a Sunday School lesson ready for Eli's class--gotta love those sweet 2-3 year olds!
- attempt to make a delicious Spicy Honey Chicken Salad which my sister-'n-law fixed for us while we were at the beach this summer---ummm....good stuff!
- Try a new fruit salsa dip with cinnamon chips for dessert
Yep, it's gonna be a good day! (All except for the flu shot part......)