Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A (hopefully successful) Menu Plan


I have been struggling with this whole menu thing for the past several weeks. I make a plan, and then, when it comes time to cook it.....it just doesn't sound appetizing anymore. My pregnant body is rebelling. So.....I'm trying to do slightly more simple menus, in the hopes that, even if it doesn't sound good, I can still get it together for dinner :) Here's this week's menu, hopefully:

Monday: Chicken and Broccoli stir-fry, fresh oranges

Tuesday: Chicken-Asparagus-hummus wraps on whole wheat tortillas, crunchy chips and dip (mostly because I've been craving them), and fresh fruit

Wednesday: Salad Bar (Fix your own salad with fun toppings) and whole wheat French Bread

Thursday: Easy Baked Manicotti and Spinach Salad

Friday: Chicken Rice soup with left-over bread

Saturday: Flat-bread turkey sandwiches and Tomato soup

Sunday: Tuna-mac-cheese casserole, applesauce

Monday: (It's my birthday!! :) Baked French Toast and Oven Potatoes for breakfast. For Dinner, Beef Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes and fresh cooked broccoli with cheese . (Joel says he's doing all the cooking---I think I may help a little :)

Remember, you can always find more menu ideas here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...