Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A green angel??

Today in school, Cosette was supposed to make a Bible Character costume. She's going to be 'acting out' a bunch of Bible Stories later on for different lessons, and she needed a costume :) I knew that Eli would want one too, so we made one for him as well. Unfortunately, I don't think that this is really how Mary and the Angel Gabriel would have dressed, but it was the best I could do with old sheets from my Mom's house and my limited cutting/sewing ability :) The kids loved them, though. All morning, they'd run to me and say stuff like "Mom, mom, guess what happened!" I'd be all ready to settle an argument, when I'd realize that Cosette really just wanted to tell me that the Angel Gabriel had come to tell her that she was going to have a baby named Jesus :) People keep telling me to 'enjoy these days with your little ones at home'. How could I not?

1 comment:

Chuck said...

beautiful
the movie "nativity"
is actually pretty good and if you review it first they would probably enjoy it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...