Thursday, September 24, 2009

More soon, hopefully

My mind has been full lately-- full of the 26 letters of the alphabet, how the tilt of the earth going around the sun causes the seasons, the five different food groups, different shapes in art, short vowels vs. long vowels, color patterns and shapes, making Old Testament style scrolls---and this is my 'easy first-year' introduction to teaching home-schooling :)
I have not had much time or energy lately to take pictures, much less think of any interesting blog posts. I've been devoting myself to getting a handle on teaching the older two and taking care of the house and baby (well, I guess he's pretty much a toddler now :) But, hopefully soon I will post more here :) We're getting into the schedule of things, and once my mind clears up some I promise to share some pictures with you (after I get around to taking some, of course.....)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...