Saturday, September 05, 2009

Food, food, how I miss thee......

I seem to have caught.....something. I'm not sure what it is. I feel fine (great!) until I eat something, and then my stomach turns to knots, literally. It feels that way for an hour or so, and then I feel fine again. And then we repeat the whole process at the next meal. (And NO, I am not pregnant, as a few people have already asked me) I'm thinking maybe some kind of food poisoning? I have no clue. I wish I were a doctor. Anyway, in celebration of the fact that I have eaten nothing but a piece of toast for going on 48 hours, I thought I'd share some recent 'food' pictures with you :)



Cosette helping to make a salad

Eli vs. a stack of three pancakes.
Who will win? (The pancakes won, by the way )

Noah having his first real bowl of 'grown up'
cereal. The spoon was mostly just to make him
happy---he ate most of it with his fingers. :)


And now, I shall return to my peppermint sticks and tea.......

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry you're having problems eating Jaime! Heaven knows you don't need to lose any weight! I hope you're feeling better soon.

That smile on Noah's face is so sweet :) He seems to be getting bigger and looking more like a toddler than a baby :)

Beverly said...

Jaime - I hope you are feeling better!! It is hard to be Mommy and sick at the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...