But, I digress. The real reason for this post is...well, ME :) (Hence, the title :) At least, it's about this fun '''MeMe" that I found on another blog
So, buckle your seat-belt, folks---here's 12 random things about me that I know you were just dying to know today :)
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration? Diapers or pull-ups. Every time. Without fail.
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate? I don't really know what people are 'currently into'---I'm a stay at home mom! I do know that my kids are into homemade orange-juice popsicles, which I find absolutely disgusting.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about? Sleeping in until 7:00. Yes, 7:00. I actually got to do that on vacation last week! Hey, I've had three babies in the past five years---'sleeping in' has been pretty much erased from my vocabulary!
Favorite song to sing in the shower or car? 'Lucky'--That crazy song playing on my blog right now that some of you have told me you love and some of you just don't get. Either way, it's catchy :)
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient: Crunchy yet soft Out-Back style croutons
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences): Pictures. Lots of pictures.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you? Bambi. At least, my mother tells me that my Dad considered this name at one point. Seriously?? Um...I'm quite happy with my real name, thanks anyway Dad! :)
8. What in your life are you waiting for? That day when my husband tells me I have to get on an airplane for some reason. Okay, okay, I'm not waiting for it, I'm dreading it.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from? My last package in the mail was a new Baby Blue's comic book, sent to myself from me :)
10. Today--what song represents you? Noah's 'sleepy time song'---I sing it three times every day!!
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself? I was supposed to learn something from this? I thought it was a relaxing thing to do while the kids are napping...
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today? Well, I wore my favortie jeans, a pretty multi-colored tank top and a white sweater over top. The jeans said that it was chilly outside, so no shorts, the colored tank top said that I'm a little 'girly' when picking out clothes, and the sweater said that I'll always be a little too conservative to wear a tank top all by itself :)
Now, wasn't that a fun MeMe? ;)