Saturday, May 09, 2009

Walking

This little man is starting to walk at less than ten months! He can stand up all by himself, and he's taken anywhere from two-eight steps. I bet he will be 'toddling around' in a week or two. He is definitely my earliest walker yet. Isn't he sweet? :)






As a side note, my husband, who is more wonderful than I can ever describe in words here, took me out to Uno's for Mother's Day on Friday night. I think I ate enough for an entire week! I stuffed myself with Onion Rings, Sirloin Tips, a baked potato with sour cream, a huge salad, a Parmesan Bread stick, and then, as if that wasn't enough already, we split an oreo fudge brownie with ice cream and fudge topping. Oh my! I have to admit it, my husband really knows what makes me happy ;) (All this after my last post on not 'super-sizing' our food---oh well, it was Mother's Day ;)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Mother's Day Jaime!! :) Sounds like a really REALLY yummy dinner!!! My mom and I ate out like that a few weeks ago at the Texas Roadhouse..oh my goodness, I still have no idea how we ate all that! Noah is adorable in the picture :) Yup, I DEFINITELY need to get up soon...from "wow, he can hold his head up" to,...."noah come back!! :) Hope to see you soon :)

Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...