Saturday, April 04, 2009

I really needed this!

Add it all up:




Time spent together for this husband and wife:









plus, food like this









plus, a double date with this lovely couple,




(I borrowed this picture from Joe and Amy's

new engagement site--- follow the link and

go check it out!!)






All make for one much needed, fun-filled, delicious date-night!!



(This mama may re-gain her sound-mind yet ;)






(And, I am pleased to report that Eli is doing much, much, much better today! We'd say he's almost back to normal, praise God!!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, you look like one happy person in that picture :) I can only imagine how good it felt to get out and have an "adult" night with no responsibilities, after all the waiting and all the sicknesses you had to pass through. I'm glad you are feeling better too! Talk to you soon,

Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...