Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter photos

Hope you all are having a blessed Easter. Here are some snapshots from our weekend so far...


Eli's hands were completely blue by the time he was done!

Yes, Noah now sits at the table with us--five people at
my table--I'm a happy mama!

Munching on his bread--could he be any sweeter?


Playing a game after brunch on Saturday



Cosette went for the 'girlie' colors, as you can see :)




Wishing he was big enough to join in the fun





Painting his 'tomb' with Daddy






The 'tombs' before we painted them--a craft project
that actually worked right!







Okay, I know, I'm weird, I take pictures of food.








1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey there and happy belated Easter! The celebration continues even today :) I liked your pictures and just wanted you to know that I didn't think you were weird for taking pictures of food! :) I do that all the time and my mom tells me I'm weird. I think cooking is an "art" and it's not just how good it tastes, but how good it looks too that matters! I have fun making my food look nice and having guests over..although that doesn't happen often :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...