Thursday, March 05, 2009

Smiling

Thank you all for bearing with me through my last post. Sometimes you just need to vent, you know? Anyway, I'm better today and happy with my role as 'mom' again :) A good friend of mine e-mailed me after reading that post. She was very sympathetic, but also gently reminded me, as only a good friend can, that I've got a really good life. Oh, don't you hate it when the truth comes knocking? ;) No, seriously, of course I know I'm blessed beyond measure, but a little boy wiping desitin all over the bedroom carpet will cause you to temporarily forget. (How DO you clean up that stuff, anyway??) So, in an effort to show you a more joyful Jaime today, I thought I'd share with you some pictures of my Noah-boy that made me smile this week.


Just 'chillin out' (Cosette arranged him like this!)

The classic bath shot

Also, I have a few good recipes that I'd love to share with you all--maybe I'll save that for another post later :) In the mean time, I've got to get back to my batch of bread....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Glad you are feeling better today, Jaime! And the pictures are adorable. And I hope you know that you can be "you" anytime with me, good or bad!!! I am having "one of those days" today...I finally called a piano student's mom back today and told her on a message that she needs to bring the kids when they are scheduled, and unless they are sick, they can't make it up! I'm sure it made her upset with me, but it's about time! I'm sloooowly learning how to be kind but more FIRM when I need to be...not an easy lesson for me to learn!! Anyways, mom and I are going out for a brief shopping excursion just to get out of the house...and then I'll feel refreshed and ready to get back to work! I'll be thinking of you today and hope it's nice and warm and sunny where you are :) Give the kids a hug for me and tell Cosette I miss her!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...