Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday Daybook

FOR TODAY..Monday, March 2nd


Outside my window... It is dark, because this is the first time today I've had time to sit down and write this.


I am thinking... Not much. My brain is too worn out.


I am thankful for...The fact that we are no longer sick. What a miserable week-end it was!


From the learning rooms...Not much today. Eli did write some more 'A's', though. He seems to be getting good at that


From the kitchen...Oh, yum, we tried a new recipe tonight. Tomato wraps, filled with homemade hummus, roasted asparagus, chicken pieces, and swiss cheese, then warmed in a skillet. We also had curried cranberry cous-cous.


I am wearing... My favorite striped sweater that my mom bought me for my birthday many years ago. It's still my favorite sweater!


I am creating...Oh, I wish I were creating something! I am not a very artsy/ crafty/ creative kind of person.


I am going...to go brush Noah's teeth soon. All four and a half of them :)


I am reading...Just finished one of those books from last week, hoping to start on 'God's Harvard' soon. The library also called to say they have a new book in for me--yeah!


I am hoping... To get my budget done tomorrow. Wishful thinking, probably


I am hearing... Noah crawling all around and laughing.


Around the house... It's clean!! Well, except for my floors, because I broke the vacuum today. No kidding. Well, I accidentally sucked up a string, and Joel thinks it broke the belt, which he'll have to replace. So, no clean floors. Also, Joel fixed our messed up phone line, so now I've got internet connection again. Happy Day :)


One of my favorite things...Talking with my husband after he's returned from a late-night church meeting.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Our ladies Bible study at my house tomorrow; a trip to the library; finding the missing library DVD that must be behind a book-shelf somewhere; our churches women's retreat this weekend


Here's a picture thought I'm sharing:

Be sure to visit here for links to more daybooks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime, I hope you get your sweeper fixed. It's like an extra hand. It sure comes in handy when you need it. Love Noah's picture, he sure is growing up fast. By the way, don't forget Noah's picture that I am going to put on my computer desk. Love Ya! G. Rosina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...