Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"I'll take one bagel and a little snuggling, please."

Lest we as mothers ever think that the mundane, day to day living isn't making a difference, consider this comment Cosette made to me tonight:

" Mommy, I hope tomorrow morning can be just like yesterday morning, when you fixed us little bagels with cream cheese and strawberry jam, and we sat on the floor in the living room and ate breakfast while you read us Bible Stories!"


She said all this with a hopeful glimmer in her eye, as if it meant all the world to her that I say 'yes'. I hadn't even given it a second thought that we all ate little bagels for breakfast while we snuggled in the living room---but apparently she had! Embrace the 'every day'----you never know what little child it may be touching!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

amen to giving children
a good, loving, routine

Anonymous said...

I PRAY YOU HAD A LITTLE BREAKFAST FEAST THE NEXT MORNING TOO? KEEP A GOOD THING GOING. WHAT A WAY TO LEARN GOD'S WORD. G. ROSINA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...