Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daybook

Go here for links to more DayBooks



FOR TODAY: Tuesday, March 23rd, 2009

Outside my window... There are raised garden beds in process! Actually, they're pretty close to being done. My loving husband has been working so hard on them.

I am thinking...That 'mothering' has to be the world's ultimate multi-tasking job! Right now, I have dinner started on the stove, I'm typing this post, I'm trying to sweep the floor, and I'm listening for children to wake up from afternoon naps.

I am thankful for... The new set-up of my kitchen furniture. Very refreshing and relaxing.

From the learning rooms...Cosette read a bunch of words this morning that rhyme, like 'now, wow, cow'. It took her a minute to catch on, but when she did, she thought it was rather funny.

From the kitchen... I made my husband an 'awesome' roast beef sandwich for his lunch today---those were his own words, by the way! For dinner, we are having vegetarian stuffed peppers, corn bread and yogurt and fruit.

I am wearing... Jeans, a rust colored sweater with brown ties on the front, and my hair in a ponytail.

I am creating... A closet-full of dresses for Cosette that actually FIT her :) Well, I'm not making the dresses, since I don't really like to sew. But I found a bunch of good bargains for her yesterday at GoodWill (the BEST place to buy cheap, decent little girls clothing that doesn't have 'Hannah Montana' on the front of it!) I had cleaned out her closet and realized that she had suddenly grown out of most of her dresses!

I am going...To make some time tonight to finish the last Cosby episode on that Blockbuster DVD. I sincerely love that show---I know it's old now, but it still makes me laugh! I recently read "Come on, People', by Bill Cosby, and I appreciate his show more now having read his book.

I am reading... "The Mother at Home''---Excellent Book!! Check out my sidebar for a review of it soon.

I am hoping... To start the book "Defending Life" this week sometime.

I am hearing... The peppers boiling on my stove.

Around the house...I rearranged my kitchen furniture this weekend and love it. I finally managed to clean out my hall closet, and love that too :)

One of my favorite things... A well-ordered, organized day when I can have devotions, exercise, love my children, fix a good dinner, hold my baby, have a clean house...yeah, you're getting the picture---this doesn't happen as often as I'd like!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Love my children, and have a date with my husband on Saturday---sounds like a good combination to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaime when I saw that Tuesday fell on the 23rd, I had to check to see if I missed or gained a day. ( ha ha) You sound like you have it altogether this week. Keep on truck'in and you will be in good shape when the bad days come.
Those Green peppers sound really good. Can't wait to see your lovely flowers this spring. Tell Cosette that I am working on her little blanket for her kitten. Something we talked about when we were up there last. Love, G. Rosina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...