Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday letter

Dear Cosette and Eli,
I'm sorry, no pictures or videos to share tonight--partly because I didn't take any today, and partly because our internet connection is too iffy right now to try down-loading any! We had a beautiful day today, sunny and warm. Daddy and I had dinner at Out Back tonight---our main 'eating out' meal for the week :) Noah has been enjoying his sweet potatoes, and I think he's ready to try some more veggies when we get home. Daddy and I are going to relax and enjoy our last day down here tomorrow.
We hope you two are having a fun time. This is the longest we've ever been away from you, and Mommy is really starting to miss you! I will look forward to giving you great big hugs on Saturday!
We love you lots,
Mommy and Daddy

P.S. Noah discovered his tongue today. He keeps sticking it out, making it pointy, and grabbing it with his fingers. He was having trouble eating his dinner because every time Daddy put a bite in his mouth, he would stick his tongue out! It was pretty funny :) Eli, I remember when you learned to find your tongue. Daddy would say, 'Eli, where's your tongue?', and you would stick it right out :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...