Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A positive attitude (or trying, at least)

I had a really bad day. I was going to tell you about it. But, instead, I've decided to try to remember the things that were good about it and tell you those instead. You know, kind of the 'being content in whatever circumstance' type of thing. So, forgetting the little annoying things that happened to me today, I'm going to focus on the good....

1. I got up early this morning and had a nice quiet time before any of the kids woke up.
2. Noah looked incredibly sweet in his new 'big-boy' blue-jeans
3. I have the most awesome husband I could have ever asked for
4. My Dad somehow pulled into the gas station right behind me today and pumped my gas for me! (Hey, it's the little things that count!)
5. My husband is getting subs for dinner (mostly because I burned the chicken in the crock pot, but we won't get into that because I'm supposed to be focusing on the good right now...)
6. My hands are not nearly as dry and cracked today (I'm grasping at straws here, I know)
7. Cosette and I stole a scotcharoo (a gooey chocolaty rice krispy thing) from my moms kitchen when we stopped to use her potty ( long story, don't ask)
8. I found a new diaper bag in WalMart today that I actually like (You know how some people have problems buying too many shoes? Well, I have a problem with diaper bags and purses...I'm determined that I'm actually going to find one of both some day that I actually like, and so I just keep buying them) So, we'll see if this one holds up to my standards or not.

And.....that's about it. But, hey, the day is only 2/3 over, so I'm sure it will hold more good stuff :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...