Sunday, February 08, 2009

A letter for my munchkins

Dear Cosette and Eli,
Hello from the beautiful Outer Banks! God has blessed us with really warm weather here, at least for these first couple of days. It was almost 60 degrees today! There were people walking on the beach with shorts on and no shoes! I couldn't believe it. It's hard to believe it's still February and there is snow at home! It feels like spring down here.
Daddy and I are having a fun time! We enjoyed walking by the ocean today, which is beautiful. It is only a short walk from the house where we are staying. This morning, Daddy beat mommy at a game of Dutch Blitz. Since today is Daddy's birthday too, he got to pick his birthday dinner--roast, mashed potatoes, and roasted veggies with feta cheese. Yum Yum! Oh, and Mommy got to read a whole book, start to finish already :)
Noah seems to be having a good time. He tried climbing the stairs last night, and he has been practicing standing up by the coffee table. Tonight, he is going to try some sweet potatoes for dinner!
Later this week, Daddy and Mommy are going to try some new restaurants, visit the Wright Brothers plane museum, enjoy the nice weather, take nice long walks, and watch some good movies. I'll make sure I post lots more pictures so you guys can see what we're doing!
We miss you two alot, but we know you are having fun with Grandpa and Grandma! We love you!
Daddy and Mommy




The beautiful ocean

It was hard to take a picture of all three
of us---this one makes my nose look
really long!!


Daddy with Noah on his shoulders


The weather is so nice we almost didn't
need these jackets and sweatshirts



Mommy and Noah in front of the
house where we are staying




Daddy showing off his birthday dinner. No,
he didn't eat that whole plate of roast :)











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Daddy, Mommy and Noah,
Happy Birthday Daddy! i miss you at the beach! I know you miss me too and Eli!I have had a good time at the sleep-over, just Tori and me Haha. You both know that I love you and Noah. I think Noah had a lot of fun playing with the blocks before bedtime Daddy! See you soon. Love Cosette, and Eli too

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the letters you have written to Cosette and Eli. It made me feel like I was there with you having all that fun.
G. Rosina

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the letters you have written to Cosette and Eli. It made me feel like I was there with you having all that fun.
G. Rosina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...