Monday, January 19, 2009

A very blue story

Do you know how difficult it is to wash blue magic marker out of a 2 1/2 year olds ear? I'm talking like waaaaay down inside the tiny little part of his ear. Yeah. Well, I found out today. And let me tell you, he's not gonna be happy about it, either! Did I also mention that when you find blue magic marker in your 2 1/2 year olds ear that you should also check for it other places too, like...on his leg, or his underwear, his nose, his stuffed animals, the carpet and rug in his room.....Thank goodness it was a washable marker! :)

Side note: To those of you looking for my Daybook today, I was just too busy! Maybe I'll try posting one tomorrow instead. :)

Second side note: Yes, the magic markers are being moved up high......verrrrry high.

1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

Howdy from Texas!

Not sure whether I've ever posted a comment on your blog but I figured it was about high-time to let you know just how much I enjoy reading it = )

I was never able to have any kids of my own so it's a real blessing to be able to enjoy the growing-up of others' kids.

Thanks for sharing this with me!!

And I love all the pics... how did Cosette hurt her cheek?

Pony = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...