Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Daybook

As promised, here is the next Monday installment of my Daybook. Go here to see the original Daybook blog. Also, don't forget to check out my last post....it's full of lots of everything 'Noah' :)




FOR TODAY: January 12, 2009

Outside my window... Is yet another cold day. Makes me glad for fuzzy socks.

I am thinking...What a day! A flying squirrel in my kitchen this morning (which is still loose in my basement somewhere), a little boy who dumped sidewalk salt all over my living room carpet, and then acted like a wild thing during story time at the library.......

I am thankful for...A date tonight with my husband! Thank you Mom for babysitting....I need it after today!

From the learning rooms...We picked out some interesting books from the library today for the kids. And, I got started on my own book list. I love the library! I handed the librarian a list of 17 books today that I wanted, but were not on their database. She smiled and said "We can get these from elsewhere in the state, or country if necessary. We'll call you when they start coming in!" Gotta love that :)

From the kitchen... No cooking today, folks, I'm eating out!!

I am wearing... Blue jeans (again), a white textured sweater, and black socks.

I am creating...a houseful of clean laundry....one pile at a time.

I am going...to Ruby Tuesday's tonight!!

I am reading...Nothing right now, but I'm hoping to start some of my new library books tonight. (Is it a bad sign or a good sign when the librarians know you and your kids by name, know who your mother and sister are, say 'We missed you' if you're not there for a few days......just wondering!

I am hoping...That I can finish my 'to-do' list before Joel gets home in a little while.

I am hearing...The furnace running. It is so nice and toasty in here right now.

Around the house...I have a budget to work on, laundry to put away, the kids bags to pack for Grandma's tonight, and myself to get ready. (No, I am NOT wearing blue jeans on a date with my husband :)

One of my favorite things...The kids nap time!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Starting Cosette on some new reading curriculum, trying a few new recipes, planning my 'mom's time' Bible study for next week, and contemplating the possibility of painting my bathroom

Here is picture thought I am sharing...See my last post, there are a bunch of nice pictures of Noah there :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE( DAYBOOK )IT IS VERY INTERESTING. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED SOME TIME TO READ A GOOD BOOK.

HA HA HA G. ROSINA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...