- We had a 'picnic' today for lunch in Cosette's bedroom (mostly because I had scrubbed my kitchen floor and wanted to keep it clean and free of food!) The kids loved it. I loved seeing them enjoy it, but didn't have much room for stretching out my legs on our 'picnic'. Hey, at least there were no ants!
- Cosette played outside today and made snow angels. Eli couldn't go out because he's getting over a cough, and so Cosette brought a really pretty icesicle to the door for him to hold. He kept calling it his 'popsicle'
- I got 0ne more years worth of pictures put into the album. Only two more years to go until I'm caught up to the present! Yay!!!
- Joel ordered a New American Standard version Bible on Amazon today, so now we'll be memorizing in the same version :) ( I just got an NAS Bible for my birthday in October, and love it! Previously, we had both been memorizing in NKJ)
- Noah seems to love his rice cereal.
Things requiring more grace....
- The chicken took a half hour longer to cook than the recipe said it would. I had four hungry people patiently waiting for their dinner....
- Right around 5:00, I was trying to bring Cosette in from outside and get her warmed up, convince Noah to nurse, take Eli potty, start getting dinner in the oven, and giving a piano lesson in five minutes. Needless to say, I was quite frazzled when Joel got home.
- I dumped the entire pitcher of water on my kitchen floor. (Oh well, at least the floor is doubly clean now!)
- Noah is cutting another tooth, and so he wouldn't nurse again all day. Arrghh! That is soooo frustrating!
- While I was in the bedroom today after lunch trying to get Noah to nurse, Eli climbed up on the bathroom sink, and pulled out my makeup from the cupboard. He then rubbed it all over the sink, spilled it in the sink, and smeared it all over himself. *sigh* When I found some on Cosette later too, she said "But I wasn't doing anything bad, Mommy, I just wanted to see how it worked!"
And that was my day, for any of you interested enough to read this far!