Saturday, January 10, 2009

Daybook

This is an interesting and fun idea that I have read on a few other blog pages, so I decided to join in. These Daybooks are supposed to be published on Mondays, but this is the first time I've had to think about it, so I decided to go ahead and post mine today, even though it's Saturday. In the future, look for my Daybooks on Monday. This is a sweet and simple way to share little pieces of your life with others. Go to the end of this post for a link back to the original 'Daybook' blog.

FOR TODAY : January 10th, 2009

Outside my window... There is snow on the ground, and rain was coming down earlier. I'm glad I'm in here and not out there!

I am thinking... That I need to get to the library soon and get some new books.

I am thankful for...my husband, who helped me (okay, I helped him) to re-arrange the kids bed-rooms this morning in anticipation of Noah moving into Cosette's room before too long.

From the learning rooms...I'm still waiting on that new book for Cosette, and Eli kind of learned the color green this week. Kind of.

From the kitchen... There are left-overs for 'lupper' today (a meal at about 4:00, since we ate a big breakfast)

I am wearing... a teal colored T-shirt, my favorite jeans that are looking pretty sorry, and a new pair of brown fuzzy socks I received as a gift for Christmas.

I am creating... A list of books I want to read over the New Year

I am going...nowhere today. I'm enjoying the warm cozy winter day inside with my family.

I am reading... "The Longest road Home". Interesting, but this guy really lacks all morals! I'd like to read his other book, "Marley and Me'' and see the movie some time.

I am hoping... That Noah's cold is doing better when he wakes up from his nap.

I am hearing... Not much, everybody is sleeping. But then again, I don't hear much anyway....

Around the house...We're putting away our Christmas decorations later, along with the tree. Always a little sad, but most of the time I feel grateful to get my house 'back'

One of my favorite things... The sense of peace and organization after conquering a big household task like we did this morning with the kids rooms.

A few plans for the rest of the week: To post another one of these on Monday when I'm supposed to :)

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Stay tuned on Monday, I don't have any good pictures right now.


Many woman are participating in this Simple Daybook every Monday. If you'd like to join too, check out the blog at this link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea,this will really keep you busy. Now I can look forward to Monday's and read what is going on in the Curtis family.
G. Rosina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...