Friday, December 12, 2008

Promised pictures

Just getting some pictures off of my camera..


This smile gets me every time!
Have you ever seen anything sweeter??

Helping to set up the nativity


Putting the marshmallows on
Christmas cookies



Noah is able to sit up by himself in the corner
of the couch now. He's also rolling over
both ways and rocking back and forth
on his hands and knees.




Aunt Kristin helping Eli with a splinter.





Me and Kristin. Yes, I know, my baby sister
is now a good three inches taller than me!!



First step in pie making--smash the pecans!



Second step: Taste test it!




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey there! I love these new pictures. They are all adorable :) Hey, how come Kristen is still growing??? I think I stopped around 16 y.o....oh well!! By the way....how about a visit soon??? What's this coming week look like for you??? Let me know...I may come up with my mom if we have a chance and you're free....haha...free....well YOU know what I mean!!! :)

Adam and Jen said...

You won the cookie mix so I guess you get to eat them all by yourself!!...unless Cosette and Elie aren't allergic..then, you might have to share! Hehe!

Adam and Jen said...

You won the cookie mix so I guess you get to eat them all by yourself!!...unless Cosette and Elie aren't allergic..then, you might have to share! Hehe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...