Thursday, November 20, 2008

To be encouraged.....

I haven't had much brain-power or time to be doing any posts this week, sorry. I do have some pictures to share, but I'll need to wait until I get down to my parents sometime to post them. In the meantime, here are a few links of encouraging things I've read this week. All are worth reading and pondering.






  • Ever feel grumpy over the lack of 'glamor' in being a housewife? Wonder if anyone notices that you scrubbed the bathroom--especially after the kids track mud through it right away? Go here and check out one mom's view on the subject. It was an article sent from God to me just when I needed it....as usual!

  • Go here to read my sister's view on 'mood music'---something to think about with Christmas around the corner.

  • Sometimes, we as moms need reminded why we work as hard as we do. Go here to see Jen's beautiful tribute to her little girl, and be refreshed as a parent.

  • And finally, go here to see one families pictures of packing boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Our family will be doing this as well this year---we've got the gifts, now I've just got to track down some shoe-box size plastic containers......

Enjoy the reads, and take time to relax with your family as the holidays approach us.....only a little over a week until Advent :)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hey! Thanks for the link! :)

I was encouraged by the first link today as well. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...