Saturday, November 08, 2008

A challenge to comment....

Hello out there, all you Curtis blog readers. I know you are there. I just don't know who you are.....
Well, I know that many family and friends read my blog...
I know that many fellow blogging buddies read my blog....
But that doesn't account for everybody!
I know that there are many 'lurkers' out there---those of you who read my blog, but never comment :) I've seen in my site meter that I have readers from all across the United States...England.... Canada....Europe.... Who are you?
So, the point of this post....Can I convince some more of you to leave a comment? Just for the sake of my curiosity? Don't feel obligated-- if you're not comfortable, that's fine. Although, you should also know that it's possible to leave an 'anonymous' comment. Here is my challenge---

Leave me a comment! It's easy. Simply click the 'comment' button under the post, and a box will pop up where you can leave your comment. Then, tell me a few things---

1. Who you are---if you feel comfortable---but you may leave an anonymous comment if you prefer.
2. Tell me how you found my blog--did I tell you about it? Do you know me? Did you just stumble upon it, like so many of the blogs that I read myself?
3. And finally, tell me what kind of posts do you like best--picture posts, video posts, Cosette's funny sayings posts, my clueless rambling posts....etc, etc.

Even if you're a regular commenter on my blog, feel free to leave another and make me smile :)

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I read your blog! I do like picture posts, and I always appreciate things that challenge me as a mom and as a believer, as well as creative activities or parenting ideas. There you have it!

Elizabeth said...

Well, not much surprise here!! I do love your blog though :) I especially like the new ABC video...as cute as the 1-2-3 one was, this one topped it for sure!! :) Hope you are doing well,

Elizabeth

Jesse Curtis said...

hehe...i think this is a common blogger curiosity. especially when random people say "i was reading your blog the other day.." and you're like, "what??" then you wonder who else is lurking out there...

Sharon said...

Hi

I am lurking out here and encouraged more and more to read your blog page.

I do love it. I treasure young mother's like you, Jaime who share how beautifully God has given to us without any limits.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading your Blog
site every night before I go to sleep. Never know what's going to pop up. G. Rosina

Marsha said...

Actually I found it through Jen's blog. The little adventures of Cosette and Eli especially brighten my day when it gets hectic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...