I hope and pray that I can make my home a loving place for my family, where we all enjoy being. Here are some things that make our home a nice place to be right now.
- Good food, dinners eaten together. Fall is my favorite season for things like soups, stews, hot bread, casseroles, hot cocoa and cider-- you know, the 'comfort' foods.
- Candles making it cozy and covering the smell of dirty diapers.
- Moms and their kids coming for a Bible study once a week
- Cosette learning how to hold Noah in the boppie pillow--they're so sweet together!
- Children wrestling with Daddy and playing Tiger before bedtime.
- A stack of library books waiting to be read for the third--or fourth--or fifth---time.
- A mom who is happy that baby is big enough that she can get in a few minutes on the treadmill each day.
- A little girl who prays "Thank you God, for my food, for the refrigerator, for the table, and for all the other things you give us. Oh, and thank you God that you are so merciful!" Yep, she actually said that :)
So yes, I can agree with that other blogger, I 'love being home'