So anyway, here are some simple things our family has been enjoying lately:
- Watching Noah learn to laugh. He thinks it's hilarious whenever Eli sings to him!
- Trying new foods and recipes. Cosette is so cute. She is learning to say 'Mom, thanks for the food!' , even if it's not her favorite thing in the world.
- The changing leaves. Cosette and Eli 'ooh and aaahh' over them every time we go in the van somewhere.
- Eli talking. He's absolutely so sweet! Cosette never really had a time like this. It seems like she went right from 'not talking' to using complete, correct sentences. Eli, on the other hand, says sooo many cute things, in sooo many cute ways! It's so fun to hear him talk. Maybe I can try to put a video clip of him on here some day.
- Our bikes and kid carriers. We're learning to love taking bike rides together as a family.
- Me--getting back into playing keyboard at church. I'd taken a long break after Noah was born, but I'm enjoying getting back into it a little bit.
And that's just some of the things we've been enjoying this fall. I hope to get some pictures on here soon, but I'll have to do it from my Mom's computer sometime---fast internet connection is not one of the things we've been enjoying here at our house :)