- This morning, Cosette ate breakfast at my mom's house. When I asked her later what she had eaten, she said "A toaster noodle" (What she meant was a toaster struedel!)
- The other day, Eli looked admiringly at Noah and said "I wuv oo, Noah. Oar my bruver!
Translation: "I love you Noah. You're my brother!" :)
- Yesterday, I told Eli to go to the bathroom so I could help him use the potty. When I got there, he was hiding behind the door. I 'looked' for him, and finally said, "Oh, there you are Eli!" He came out from behind the door sadly and said "No find me, Mama, I hiding!"
- I fixed chicken for dinner last night. Yuck! It was awful! The seasoning recipe I had used was not good! It was waaay too spicy! After one bite, Joel, Cosette and I all spit ours out. However, we looked over, and Eli had already downed his entire piece of chicken!! What a champ!
- I tried to put Noah in a three month sleeper the other day. It was so short on him, he couldn't straighten out his legs! So, I put him in another sleeper, a nine month, and it fit just fine! *sigh*
- At lunch today, Cosette asked me what color her hair was. I replied that it was blond. She said "I know mama, but what color is it?" I was a bit confused! "I just told you, it's blond!" She sighed and said, " I know that mama, but I want to know what color is it? " I was really confused now! " Um.....I just told you, Cosette, it's blond!" " Mama! I mean, what color is blond?" ( I think she's trying to make me gray early.....)