Thursday, October 16, 2008

A bunch of stuff :)

I've had several un-related pictures/topics I've wanted to post about lately, so I decided to just mush it all into one post.


First of all: MY SWEET BABY NOAH






These were just sweet pictures I captured of him yesterday after he fell asleep on this blanket. Notice that he is sucking his thumb. He's also holding onto a stuffed animal--yesterday was the first time he's paid any attention to any kind of toy whatsoever. He laid on the blanket and reached for that animal for a long time, and then cooed and 'talked' to it, tried to eat it, and finally fell asleep with it like this.





Second: MY HOMECOMING TRIP




I made a trip up to my old college on Saturday for homecoming and my five-year reunion. It was a fun time. I enjoyed walking around the campus, seeing old buildings, talking to old professors, and seeing fellow students. I took Noah with me, and he was very good. The first picture is Noah with my best friend from college, Elizabeth. The second picture is Noah with my former piano instructor. I even got to nurse Noah in her old office, which was really kind of weird!! The whole time I was sitting there, I felt like I should get up and start practicing scales on the piano or something :)







Thirdly: LOOK ALIKE'S



I took this picture of my brother and Cosette last Sunday, because I thought it was weird how much they looked alike that day! Their fair skin tone, light blond, wavy hair---they certainly looked related!





And Lastly: MY DAUGHTER CAN DO SOMETHING I CAN'T!


Nope, I've never been able to blow up a balloon!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Sooo cute!! I love the pictures of Noah sucking his thumb :-)

Chuck said...

happy birthday
got to listen to 3 of Joel's teachings on CD, all were excellent, to the point, and not softening the truth, tell him "good job"

Adam and Jen said...

Hey Jaime! Just wanted to wish you a Happy 26th Birthday today! I hope you have a great one!

Jenny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...