Sunday, October 19, 2008

26 years

Today is my birthday :) I thought it might be fun to compare some of my baby pictures to Cosette. She really does look alot like me!

This first picture is me at about 17 months



Here I am again, and here........


.......is Cosette! Notice a resemblance?



And here we both are today :)

P.S. Just in case I don't mention it enough here, my husband is the best! Just for my birthday, he presented me with 2 dozen red roses, a box of chocolate, dinner at Olive Garden (my favorite restaurant), a new study Bible, and an entire day on Friday for just the two of us together. My mother keeps frowning at me and asking me what have I done nice for him lately?? (By the way, did I mention that my loving, wonderful, caring sister and mother watched the kids for the day?) (I was threatened into adding that last sentence!)

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIME!!!! IT WAS TOO LATE IN THE EVENING BY THE TIME I GOT BACK AND HAD MY PHONE....BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR A MORE LENGTHY/SPECIAL MESSAGE :)

Helen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and all the best and God's blessings to you!!!

And it's really amazing how alike you and Cosette are. :-)

Anonymous said...

And did you mention that your Wonderful Dad took Cosette to her second high school football game, and that he took Eli to his first high school football game?!!! What a great time we had with the kids on a cold fall night!! Love you Jaime, Dad

Chuck said...

wow what a wonderful dad

Anonymous said...

You sure can't deny Cosette as being your daughter. Hope your birthday was wonderful. It was so nice to include your grandparents to celebrate it with you. G.Rosina

Marsha said...

You are blessed to have the support system you have. Hope you had a nice birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...