- Today, I didn't get to jog on my tread mill; Today, I DID take a walk down the road with all three of my precious children, while holding my daughter's hand, and listening to her giggle while I told her how pretty she looked today in her new dress.
- Today, I didn't get to finish my book; Today, I DID snuggle up on the couch and read two chapters of 'Owl at Home' to my curious children.
- Today, I didn't get all of my laundry finished; Today, I DID marvel at how a certain little baby is quickly growing out of his newborn clothes.
- Today, I didn't have time to finish or even start my budget; Today, I DID take time to sit at the table and watch my daughter paint a beautiful masterpiece, all in purple :)
- Today, I didn't get my batch of bread made: Today, I DID sit and enjoy a warm lunch of soup out of a can with my kids.
- Tonight, I didn't get around to watching that instructional video I've been meaning to; Tonight, I DID curl up with my husband and read another chapter out of a book together.
So, it's all good......