Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What I DID do....

  • Today, I didn't get to jog on my tread mill; Today, I DID take a walk down the road with all three of my precious children, while holding my daughter's hand, and listening to her giggle while I told her how pretty she looked today in her new dress.

  • Today, I didn't get to finish my book; Today, I DID snuggle up on the couch and read two chapters of 'Owl at Home' to my curious children.

  • Today, I didn't get all of my laundry finished; Today, I DID marvel at how a certain little baby is quickly growing out of his newborn clothes.

  • Today, I didn't have time to finish or even start my budget; Today, I DID take time to sit at the table and watch my daughter paint a beautiful masterpiece, all in purple :)

  • Today, I didn't get my batch of bread made: Today, I DID sit and enjoy a warm lunch of soup out of a can with my kids.

  • Tonight, I didn't get around to watching that instructional video I've been meaning to; Tonight, I DID curl up with my husband and read another chapter out of a book together.

So, it's all good......

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are definitely blessed, Jaime :) (and Joel too!!)

Beverly said...

Definitely a very, VERY good day!

Marsha said...

It is these little times that count (and that your children will come to cherish when they are older).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...