- Scrub bathroom
- School with Cosette, work on letters with Eli
- Go to library for storytime
- Go to bank
- sort through and wash HUGE mountain of clothes purchased at GoodWill
- Order several things online
- Have dinner ready on time so Joel can get out the door to church meeting
- Oh yeah, nurse baby, diaper baby, burp baby, love baby, etc, etc.
Several things I am excited about today?
- First of all, the huge pile of clothes we bought at GoodWill over the weekend! Cosette had grown out of all of her fall clothes from last year, so she was despertly in need of some new stuff. I love GoodWill! We found her new-looking clothes for a fraction of a fraction of what it would have cost elsewhere! She is now fully 'ward-robed' for fall and winter!
- We bought two bike trailers for the kids . Joel and I have not been on our bikes for almost five years! (since we were married). We decided we'd like to be able to do some more 'physical', outdoors types of activities with the kids this fall, so we splurged and bought the bike trailers. We tried them out last night and loved it!! Cosette and Eli sit in one together, and Noah's car-seat straps securely in the other one. FUN, FUN, FUN!
- Fall weather. I love it! It's coming quickly, too. I told Joel just yesterday that I'm ready for sweaters, candles, warm apple pies, soup, etc. etc. Can you tell that I enoy fall?
And now, on to that laundry.......