Sunday, September 07, 2008

A week in Review

This was taken Sunday evening. Eli was sitting
on the couch, eating his cereal and watching
'Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm'.......
.....but then he moved to the floor where he
could see better. He's so cute sometimes, he
about melts my heart :)




This is why you should clean out your van more


often than once every three months! ALL of this


stuff was in my van, believe it or not :(


Fortunately, I keep my house cleaner than


my vehicle!




My little huskers. Unfortunately, I ended up with


more of a mess with their help, but it was still


sweet. Whenever I'm working in the kitchen, Eli


always pulls up a chair and says "Help too, mommy?"




Snoozing away zzzzzzzzzzzzz





Don't you just want to eat him up?






I can't quite get this, mom.....











Yes, he is clean sometimes......











Don't worry, that's not blood on his head, it's


chocolate :) Eli gave him a kiss with a mouthful


of chocolate chips. LOL!








1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love your new pictures Jaime!! It's so nice to have my pc working again...it's still kind of slow, but not nearly as bad as before I installed the recovery disk.

I'm getting concerned...that Noah's head is starting to grow with the rest of him...and that the bib isn't going to fit around his neck if I don't finish it SOON!!! :)

Love,

Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...