Thursday, September 18, 2008

Comparing Days

SOME days are like this, when I find my son covered in my makeup and paint......







OTHER days are like this, when they will sit at the table for over an hour, peacefully making beautiful pictures for Daddy :).........





AND sucking their thumbs :)

(Yes, he has quickly become my third thumb-sucking
baby! I've given up on trying to stop it, it's inevitable! But
doesn't he look sweet anyway? )
Needless to say, we relish the second kind of day around our house!


2 comments:

Helen said...

Actually I liked the first picture, too :-)

But I don't have to clean up the mess, so... ;-)

Elizabeth said...

I have to agree with helen that the first pic. is cute too...since I don't have to help clean it up! :)

Today I was at Blenercressant Island (I'm just now remembering the name of the place...it will take a while longer to be able to spell it correctly :)...sarah, stan and the kids and I went. It's a beautiful place to take the family if you ever have a day to go do something like that. You ride a fairy boat to the island and get to tour the mansion, and the kitchen, and take a wagon ride, and ride the fairy back...and they have a small concession stand while you're there, or you can pack a picnic basket....some groups camp there too (like girl-scouts were there today for example). It was a nice relaxing "escape" from reality...

Talk to you later and I'll pray you have more days like the latter!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...