Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My sweet man...

My wonderful husband is so sweet. He will occasionally leave me encouraging notes in the morning before he goes to work. You know, like, "Hope you have a good day", "Thanks for everything you do", stuff like that. It's always a nice surprise to find one.
Well, he generally hides them places where he thinks I'll be sure to find them during the day---on the bathroom mirror, by the computer, taped to the milk jug in the fridge, etc, etc.
Well, guess where he stuck one this morning! Inside a container of store-bought cookies that were sitting on the counter. Now, I wonder why he felt so sure I'd find it there.... :)

I love you, Joel!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you are not addicted to Chocolate, that would be the first and only place I would hide it if I were Joel.
G.Rosina

Beka said...

So sweet! Isn't God so GOOD to us, to give us loving and caring husbands?
Thank you so much for your sweet words over at my place. I am so touched that you have been praying for us. And now you can rejoice with us!

bluemountainmama said...

joel's such a sweetie. :) i loved where he hid it....sounds like he knows you well. haha!

Elise said...

Hee hee - Joel, that's a good one! My hubby would have done the same...

freddie said...

this is one of the simpliest and most touching things I've recently heard.
God bless you and your family!
ciao from Rome
freddie
PS: who's the singer? It's so difficult to find some good English christian music in here!

Beverly said...

How absolutely sweet! How well our husbands know us. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...