- As I was making my bed the other day, Cosette came in the room and started shuffling through my closet. "Mommy, what's this?" She was holding out one of my shirts. "Well Cosette, that's one of Mommy's shirts." Then she said--"Well, actually mommy, it's a sweater :)
- Today, she was watching as Uncle Wray held his snake. She reached out to touch it. (She's much braver than me!) Grandma Karen said "Ewww, Cosette, what does it feel like?" She thought hard for a second and then said "A snake!"
- Joel said I was losing my Mommy touch the other day when I refused to finish Eli's apple-sauce that he had already slobbered in. :P
- The other morning, out of the blue, Cosette looked at me and said "Don't wawwy (worry) about Daddy, Mommy. Daddy's at work. Don't wawwy about him" (I thought, for some reason, that maybe she was missing her Daddy at that paticular moment :)
- After Joel and Cosette finished their bed-time prayers the other night, Cosette curled up on the couch next to me. I asked her what she and Daddy had prayed for. "Well Mommy, we prayed for my babies (her dolls), and we prayed for your ears. Mommy, Jesus will help your ears be better!"
- I caught Eli with a red crayon, about to color on the walls. After getting the crayon away from him, I was then distracted by the phone ringing, and forgot about the crayon. I came back five minutes later to find that Cosette had found the crayon and had made several nice big red circles on her bed-room wall.
Who says being a stay at home mom is not a full time job? ;)