7 Things Meme
I feel like a little girl playing with her friends again! I was tagged by Jenn to do this meme.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules.
You need to choose up to seven people to get tagged and list their names.
Okay, so here are seven random facts about ME :)
1. I was home-schooled all the way through high-school. Did I like it? Absolutely! I plan to do the same for my children, God willing.
2. I have terrible hearing. I'm not kidding. I actually wear small hearing aids in both ears. No, I didn't listen to loud music or something, I was born with poor hearing.However, I've only been wearing the hearing aids since right before my wedding. It was kind of a source of unhealthy pride for me to get over. When Joel assured me that he would love me, even with hearing aids, and that he would probably be able to have an easier conversation with me, I decided it was time to give them a try. My life has been much easier ever since :)
3. I hate olives. HATE them! Won't eat them by themselves, on pizza, in salads... you get the picture.
4. I have given birth to both of my children 'naturally'---no pain meds. As you can see,I have a bit of unhealthy pride about this as well :(
5. I love music, but I can't sing. I have a degree in piano performance, and I play the cello, but ask me to sing, and I go pale!! I actually got one of my worst grades in college in my voice class!
6. My wonderful father shared his incredably thick, course hair with me. I have like
three people's worth of hair on top of my head! Whenever I go get my hair cut,
the hair-dressers are constantly cracking corny jokes about my thick hair. It really
does resemble a bush sometimes....
7. I am the oldest of three siblings. I have a younger brother and sister. Even though there are seven years between us, my sister and I closely resemble each other,especially now that we're older. If we dress similarly, we are constantly annoying people who mistake us for each other.
(I must note here, however, that she does not share my annoying, thick hair!)
Okay, now I'm going to tag: bluemountainmama, Bev, Helen, and Elise. Look forward to learning seven fun things about you guys!