- toast and eggs
- grilled cheese and tomato soup
- cereal and fruit
- yogurt and bananas
- store-bought frozen waffles
- crackers and cheese, apple slices
- cottage cheese and fruit, apple-butter bread
In other words, it doesn't have to make sense, and it doesn't even have to be healthy. But, it does have to taste good and be able to make it to the table in 10 minutes or less. That is the rule---Sunday Suppers are relaxing, even for mom :) It's one of the silly things that I look forward to each week.
What are some other things that I anticipate?
- sipping hot coffee and eating cookies after the kids go to bed
- wearing my new 'brand-label' shirt that I found for 3.00 at the thrift shop (my husband loves me for this :)
- fixing a really yummy dinner that everybody enjoys
- hearing one of my piano students play a difficult song through correctly
- date nights with my husband
- hearing a new song in church that's really catchy, and then humming it in my head all week
- seeing Eli play peek-a-boo when he only covers up one eye
- hearing Cosette say grace and praying for everybody's 'ouchies'
Sooo.......what little things do you all anticipate through-out the week? And I'm curious---what does everybody else eat for Sunday Supper? :D